[CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

Roberto Rey cwdude at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:31:49 EST 2017

I don't really agree with your assessment Jeff. Aren't we all friends here?
Why can't I discuss what happened to me with my fellow contesters? Is the
contest committee the "Enlightened Ones" that never make a mistake?

If I have nothing to hide and feel mistreated I will go and tell someone:
Hey this happenend to me.. can you believe it? And the ones to tell my story
are my fellow contestors. Now if I am a fat cheater and get caught, wouldn't
I just go and hide under the first rock I find and not make any noise? But I
have not cheated I will make some noise and make my case be heard!

I for one think there is something brewing in these DQs and somehting has to
been done... Where there's smoke, there's fire...

73 de Rob HK3CW