[CQ-Contest] KP4KE

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Thu Feb 23 07:12:17 EST 2017

I'm sorry for beating around the bush by using KP4## I was only trying
to make my point while still exhibiting the abundance of caution. The
fact that his World QRP record still stands has deprived someone else
who was a legitimate QRP participant for ever having a chance of
achieving this superb goal. The CC knows about this but does nothing
while whacking others.  Very unfortunate.

Herb, KV4FZ