[CQ-Contest] Rule Enforcement - why not power cheating?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 16:46:49 EST 2017

Vince, if someone showed up at your door, identified himself, and showed
you a letter from the contest committee asking him to visit you during
the contest, would you really refuse him entry?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.