[CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 16:50:25 EST 2017

One point to consider is if the rig interface/SO2R controller has a built-in audio card. Not having one means more cables, more clutter, and more possibilities for RFI. For this reason alone I sold my YCCC box and purchased a microHAM MK2R+. The added benefit of the MK2R+ is the ability to control antenna switches, bandpass filters, etc. via the two expansion ports.

Things to consider.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.