[CQ-Contest] Publicity for NCCC Sprint Ladder nr. 26

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 3 08:41:21 EST 2017

FYI folks. The Northern California Contest Club-sponsored Sprint is back on
and will be running for its 26th session, or ladder. This one will be a
short seven week series in January and February of this new year. This is a
very spirited and fairly high-speed celebration for all who love CW and the
"unique" sprint QSY rule, which requires that the "CQing station" leave the
frequency after his/her QSO. This it's a test of agility and tuning, rather
than simply setting on a frequency and "running" stations. The North
American Sprint is coming up soon, and the NSL is a  wonderful test and
practice for both our gear and the operator!

See you in both, and Happy New Year!

Jim N3BB