[CQ-Contest] ARRL RTTY Roundup Records

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Fri Jan 6 23:21:35 EST 2017

     I've refreshed these records with a couple of corrections:

1) IT9 stations were incorrectly being put in a separate DXCC entity from
   Italy (IT9 is a separate multiplier/entity for CQ and WAE contests, but
   not for ARRL contests.)  This was only an issue with the 2016 line score
   data.
   - Tnx Joe IT9BLB

2) The records are now properly handling the GTA, ONE, ONN, and ONS sections.
   Legacy records for Ontario are now included as "Ontario (deleted)".
   - Tnx Tom VE3CX

Please let me know if there are any other issues and enjoy the contest!

73 de WM5R