[CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device?

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:19:00 EST 2017

1) Two LP on different bands with different antennas - use
http://microham.com/contents/en-us/d75.html or
http://quad.ru/production/switchSO2R.php The latter has better port
isolation. WX0B six pack has much poorer port isolation then the above
mentioned two switches). For home brew switch project try here
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/?page_id=1547  and here
http://kk1l.com/kk1l_2x6switch/

2) Two LP on different bands using the same multiband antenna - in addition
to the abobe switch you will need triplexer and band pass  filters. The best
combo one is by VA6AM (ex UN7LG)
http://un7lg.shawwebspace.ca/blog/post/triplexer_with_bpfs_combo_unit/
There are also W2NQN filters (good), UA4CC filters
http://quad.ru/production/bpf.php (very good), RA6LBS triplexer
http://quad.ru/production/bpf.php, There are also INRAD and DUNESTAR
triplexers but VA6AM seems to be the best (see here
http://un7lg.shawwebspace.ca/blog/post/high_quality_200_watts_hf_triple)
VA6AM has got all the info for building home brew triplexer and filters.
5B5AGN has the info for building BPF here
http://ac0c.com/main/page_so2r_5b4agn_bpf_modules.html
Also a lot of (but not complete) info can be found here
http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/SO2R/SO2R_Products.htm

73, Igor UA9CDC