[CQ-Contest] Call sign history

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:11:59 EST 2017

Hi Jim,

Agonizing indeed. I don't remember being given a choice for my first 3
callsigns. If I had a choice, its value did not 'register' with me at
the time.

Then in the 90s, now in VE land, I was given a choice, and was totally
unprepared. After a brief 'panic attack' (the line must keep moving), I
asked if a call with my initials was available. It was, and that's 'all
she wrote'.

I'll do my 'homework' next time, if I ever find myself in the same
situation again.

73 de Vince, VA3VF