[CQ-Contest] Call sign history

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Mon Jan 9 09:57:16 EST 2017

When I was converted from WN4AFP to WB4AFP, I remember hearing another
non-novice on the bands and his callsign was WN4KKN (Trey) from Alabama. I
thought that it would be cool to have the WN4 callsign. In 2006, I
requested my old callsign in the vanity program. Probably will keep it for
a long time..

73s Dave WN4AFP