[CQ-Contest] Mechanical keyboard recommendations

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 12:18:43 EST 2017

Monoprice.com makes a mechanical keyboard. It's pretty affordable; I recall
it cost $35 or so when I bought it ~6 months ago. It has clones of the
Cherry Blue switches, which are very click-y and have good feedback.

I've been very pleased with my purchase. I use it at my office; I haven't
tried it for logging.

73, Chris WF3C