[CQ-Contest] Mechanical keyboard recommendations

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 06:03:37 EST 2017

I bought a Das Keyboard Professional 4C - I liked it for two reasons:

1. It doesn't have the 10 key keyboard on the right, which I never use, so it is smaller without making the keys I use smaller.
2. You can choose which switches (soft or "clicky") it comes with.

One thing I don't like: there is tiny Caps Lock indicator light that is kind of hidden from normal view. Since N1MM commands are case-sensitive, have to remember to lean forward and check that light whenever I sit down.

It is now my favorite contesting keyboard.

Not cheap - I think now lists for $119 or something, but they have sales all the time that get it under $100.

73 John K3TN