[CQ-Contest] Accck ..Mistake CQWW 160

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Jan 29 22:10:28 EST 2017

Which committee members said over and over to correct an incorrect report?
In September 2016 the CQWW RTTY director posted the following in response to
my question regarding an incorrectly sent zone:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2016-09/msg00223.html

John KK9A aka W4AAA P40A WP2AA