[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 at HAM RADIO Friedrichshafen

Michael Hoeding, DL6MHW dl6mhw at wrtc2018.de
Fri Jul 7 10:30:29 EDT 2017

Hi folks,
especially WRTC participants of past and future!

With reference to the WRTC 2018, the motto of HAM RADIO this year is
"Germany plays host to the world". WRTC 2018 is presented in several
places at the fair and in the program.

The highlight of the HAM RADIO  2017 is certainly the "Meet the WRTC" on
Saturday 5 PM at the action stage, where WRTC participants from the last
30 years, sponsors and organizers will be greeted.  If you are a
participant, referee or volunteer of one of the WRTCs in Seattle, San
Francisco, Slovenia, Helsinki, Brasil, Moscow or Boston or if you are
qualified for the WRTC 2018 please come to the action stage an join the
meeting!

Bring your WRTC shirt with you to show the world the tradition of the
World Radiosport Team Championships.

Moreover Chris, DL1MGB, speaks at the official opening of the fair. In
addition to our stand in Hall A1, we will build a WRTC 2018 portable
station in the courtyard.

The relevant times and dates can be found in the specific WRTC program,
which is available here:
http://www.wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/poster_programme.pdf

Do not miss the raffles, with prizes worth over 20,000 Euros distributed
across the five raffles!
http://www.wrtc2018.de/images/PDF/poster_tombola.pdf

For just 1 Euro you can win an FlexRadio with Maestro or an Elecraft PA.
You can increase your chance - simply buy a ticket block with 100 tickets.

We hope to meet you in Friedrichshafen
73 de Michael, DL6MHW
--

Michael Höding, DL6MHW