[CQ-Contest] Scottish DX Contest

scottmcleman36 at gmail.com scottmcleman36 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:55:47 EDT 2017

Good day all,

A Further invitation to join us in the 1st running of the Scottish DX Contest on 22-23 July from 1200z to 1159z.

We would gratefully appreciated your support in taking part.
Lots of categories to enjoy.

Please see the webpage for the rules and latest news https://scottishdxc.wixsite.com/contest

The contest is now supported by several logging software
N1MM+ by means of a custom UDC. (download link and instructions on the webpage above)
SD by EI5DI, in the latest update
And for MAC users Skookum Logger is covering too.

We hope for a good turn out for the first running, your support is greatly appreciated.

All logs must be submitted by email in Cabrillo format, no later than 14 days from the end of the contest.
Any late logs will be re-categorized as a Checklog.

Look forward to seeing you on the bands.

73 Scott
MM0LID
On behalf of the Scottish DX Contest Committee