[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY Live Scores is active

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Thu Jul 20 15:25:52 EDT 2017

As a follow up to my earlier posting, the live score postings at contestonlinescore.com is now active.  The contest name is “NCCC NA RTTY SPRINT” from the pull down menu.  Here is the direct link:  https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=19

Let me know if you have any problem getting connected.  The “Help” selection on the menu bar at the site will bring up a pdf file that will take you through the setup.

Thanks again for the input from everyone.

Ken K6MR