[CQ-Contest] NAQP Contests: Guidance on use of on-line scoreboards during a contest.

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 15:35:40 EDT 2017

What contests would that be? Usually the rules prohibit the use of external help that provides a frequency and a call sign. What is being reported here is how another station is using the band, without providing the call/freq combo necessary to aid a QSO.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.