[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 02:36:08 EDT 2017

*-----*
*David Siddall* hhamwv at gmail.com
<cq-contest%40contesting.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCQ-Contest%5D%20Online%20scoreboards&In-Reply-To=%3CCACYCL2EK-Pkq7b3g6T6m1TH5WZWVdsor84E2wna5ezh%2BqjruFA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
*Fri Jun 30 18:04:49 EDT 2017*

Just be aware (and maybe warn) single ops: at least in CQWW phone & CW,
according to the posted FAQ, single ops are permitted to use on-line
scoring but "should not view"  band breakdowns.

from: http://cqww.com/rules_faq.htm

*"Q: As a Single Operator, can I post my scores to a live scoreboard? Can I
view the scores of others?*

Any entry class may post their scores to a live scoreboard
(e.g.,cq-contest.ru or getscores.org). A single operator may view the
scores on a
live scoreboard site, but should not view the band breakdown information."

Questions about this should be directed to questions at cqww.com

73, Dave K3ZJ

-----