[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Peter Dougherty (W2IRT) contesting at w2irt.net
Tue Jul 25 22:44:48 EDT 2017

I never got the bug for that kind of thing. I've occasionally chatted with
friends on Facebook when I was bored (never, ever discussing anything that
could influence scoring) but I compete strictly with my previous years'
tallies, always hoping for a personal best. Whatever the number is on the
bottom line on 0000z Monday is what it is, and I hope it's enough. THAT's
when I start looking through results, never during. I think I'd find it too
aggravating, truth be told. Then again, I've never won anything and likely
never will, so maybe I'm not in the best position to comment.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT