[CQ-Contest] Interference to or from a buried invisible dog fence?

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Jul 28 20:20:52 EDT 2017

I have never noticed any noise from our in ground fences.   I actually
have two different systems.  I think they operate in the VLF band.  I
have never known my radio to interfere with the fence either.  Once your
dog learns the boundary they generally don't test it too much.  One of
our is made by petsafe and I can't recall the other brand.

W0MU