[CQ-Contest] ARRL Rule Change for Remote Ops - Always Multi-op?

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Sun Jul 30 11:10:48 EDT 2017

I know it's not always true, but I just assume the guest ops are getting
some support from their hosts, so I just ignore their scores when
comparing to my own.  (Not that I'm ever in contention for a top spot,
anyway.)  I also ignore the scores of those I know just hired someone to
build their antenna systems.  While I don't think any rule changes are
necessary, those folks aren't in my category. There are plenty of
top-scoring operators who ARE!

73,

Scott  K9MA

--