[CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:11:16 EDT 2017

Here we go again.

The answer to your question has zero relevance on whether they should be combined.

Do the results show  being assisted is a detriment like QRP is a detriment as compared to low power. If so, it's like me saying that QRP scores don't beat low power scores so why not combine those categories.

If anyone thinks that SO scores would not be as good if those top operators used the internet to provide them a list of multipliers to work, they have no clue.  If a survey was taken of those who operate SO in serious fashion the result would be they don't want them combined.

I have yet to see any logical reason to eliminate the category other than it is difficult to enforce the rules.

73... Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone