[CQ-Contest] RTTY Help

Richard Ferch ve3iay at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:22:03 EDT 2017

EXTFSK is in effect a separate program. If the EXTFSK window is not visible
on your display, look for the EXTFSK icon on the Windows Task Bar and open
it from there.

73,
Rich VE3KI

N2MM wrote:

I have just switched to a win 7 machine, downloaded MMTTY and EXTFSK 1.06.
I am using a RIGBLASTER ADVANTAGE. Receiving is working fine. When I go to
the options menu, everything looks good until I click on the TX tab and
select EXTFSK. I cannot figure out how to get the extfsk 1.06 tab to show
in order for me to select the correct port etc.