[CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:50:46 EDT 2017

Online scoreboards are most useful when everyone, or at least high
scoring stations use them. Otherwise you can have someone come out of
nowhere and totally trounce your score.

I used to use getscores.org which was hosted by KY1V. It was good when
it worked properly but I found that some scores would not update and
then the end result was different from what was in the website...

I may try CQContest.net sometime but I'm a bit skeptical. Concept
seems nice but without participation it becomes less than useful.

73
Ria, N2RJ