[CQ-Contest] KU1CW location

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Jun 5 22:02:16 EDT 2017

Am I missing something here?  So long as there is a control operator
physically present (and in control of) the US station, does it make any
difference whether any person operating the station (under the control
operator's oversight) even has a license at all, whether remote or on
the premises??

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now