[CQ-Contest] Remote operation

W4AAW@aol.com W4AAW at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 11:18:31 EDT 2017

Paul, EI5DI, says he  knows that most or all remote operations are running "unattended.". Well, how can he know this?

He surmises it because he suffers from a visceral hatred of any remote operation.

My station is  certainly is NOT unattended during contests.  I am at the station for the full duration of any contest we enter.

I am the Control Operator at all times.

Precious Paul, we are getting a little tired of your exaggerated and often, inaccurate and baseless observations about remote contesting

We all get it: Paul hates remote operation.   We also get that remote contesting is here to stay.  If is a burgeoning niche within contesting.

Mediocre contesters who try to peddle a third or fourth rate app, to the uninformed are not to be taken seriously.  Does any top ten station use contesting software from Ireland?

Thought not.

Mike W4AAW