[CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Jun 14 18:57:32 EDT 2017

Dave,

EXACTLY !  Likewise, VE9 is ALWAYS, 100% of the time New Brunswick. (NB) and
by default, Zone 5 or Zone 9 depending on which contest you're in.

Gets busted every single contest.  It's a "gimme".

At least for US stations I need to listen for the ST or Zone (you guys are
all over the place,but never in Canada LOL!) however the Canadians are
"locked in".  Couldn't get much easier.

73 de Mike VE9AA...NB..5...9

It never ceases to amaze me that some people don't know geography and

prefixes. Two stations have my QTH as NS instead of NH.

The callsign N1IX cannot be in NS!

Dave N1IX

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB