[CQ-Contest] Broken calls

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:49:57 EDT 2017

Exactly.

Two way QSO only counts when both sides log call signs and exchange
correctly. This philosophy has been implemented in most of contests in
Russia. Otherwise when I hear that my corresponded got my call as UA9CBC
instead of CDC there is no incentive to spend time correcting him. I
will get my points anyway. The same is true about whatever exchange
there is in a contest.

73, Igor UA9CDC