[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Jun 23 09:32:36 EDT 2017

Well, first off, have you contacted Alpha RF Systems?  (The current incarnation of Alpha)

I've also seen online posts that Brad KØHM is repairing Alpha amps, but there seems to be a bit of controversy about him regarding his former tenure at Alpha.  (I have no personal knowledge of the man or the situation, so I don't know what the real story is)

73, Ron Notarius W3WN
wn3vaw at verizon.net