[CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:15:35 EDT 2017

Steve,

My opinion is that whatever we say to the Triumvirate nothing will affect
them on their decision! As they did so with the DQed stations in CQ WW SSB
2016! They stick to their decision and period.....

So be carefull next CQ WW not be spotted by your friends, you might get
DQed without even noticing it.

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M