[CQ-Contest] America's cup Sailboat racing not what it used to be

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Wed Jun 28 17:02:16 EDT 2017

I don’t think ‘get out of the way’ was quite the sentiment Zach was going for. I doubt his post was quite as ill-intentioned as that...

Perhaps live and let live is better?

There are aspects of Ham 2.0 that infringe on Ham 1.0, but you can’t put the genie back in the bottle, and there’s nobody holding a gun to your head to put away that C-Line.

73, kelly, ve4xt