[CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Thu Jun 29 11:54:56 EDT 2017

By no means whatsoever do I now or ever condone cheating.

My concern is that is the zeal to catch cheaters, I have to wonder if the cure is worse than the disease?  If you chase out the honest folks who simply don't wish to put up with the more draconian and invasive methods... and the cheaters will still try to cheat... what have you accomplished?

73, ron W3WN