[CQ-Contest] DX Summit Spots and more.

Martin LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Wed Mar 1 14:27:59 EST 2017

I think what Lee meant is that out of the total number of spots
circulating though DX Summit 77% come from the traditional cluster
(telnet) system and 23% are generated by people entering the data using
DX Summit web interface.

Not meaning DX Summit is taking only 77% out of the total number of
spots generated by the traditional cluster system.

At least that's how I understood it.

Martin LU5DX