[CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 16:26:59 EST 2017

Hi Jorge -
Recordings are requested by the log checkers to validate entry categories or other details about the contest operation.
My advice for serious participants in CQWW is to review the rules before the contest starts, and assure that if you intend to field a competitive entry that everything asked for will be completed.  It is easy to record all 48 hours of a contest operation.  This has been discussed at length in this forum and others over the past 2 years.
Scott RobbinsW4PA