[CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sat Mar 4 04:36:26 EST 2017

It also seems that the contestant was asked for an audio recording the
previous year, under the same rule, and failed to provide it then.
With a year to think about it, he did the same again. The rule
provides for reclassification to checklog which seems fair to me in
the (apparent) circumstances.

Peter G4MJS