[CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Mar 4 10:15:17 EST 2017

You don't know what they wanted the audio for.  W4PA did not say and
does not have to say.  Tell us, lets the cat out of the bag so to speak.

What is troubling to me is that there is little trust that these
volunteers are doing their jobs correctly.

Once again I asked why is to be gained by the committee by reclassifying
this log?  Nothing.

I suspect they have reasons to believe that there could be issues with
this log.  The recording could have helped clear this individual but he
failed to adhere to the rules two years in a row.

Can we move on to real issues.  Follow the rules and stop cheating.

W0MU