[CQ-Contest] RECORDING ON FT5000 FT2000 FT950

Trent Sampson vk4ts at outlook.com
Sat Mar 4 23:01:10 EST 2017

All this recording talk has made me revisit the shack configuration.

After testing the FT2000 FT950 I can get the RX audio out of the RECORD Jack on the rear panel but no transmit audio on any modes

The Manual(s) says to set monitor to on - but there is no difference -

Modes will be SSB RTTY and CW.

Has anyone successfully done this or do I need to try some other point?

My issue is the FT5000 rigs are at a remote site and really want to be able to sort this out prior to the 4 hour round trip to the remote.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Trent
VK4TS