[CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 21:31:06 EST 2017

>Marcelo is building the best contest station in CX and he sit at the chair and spend a whole contest alone.  I >don't like the the rules, so he and me as many others will not follow your advice.
>The others that write here, told that W4PA don't say the reason they asked for the audio.  This bad >communication from W4PA is what makes us to don't know if they disqualified him because he did not have the >audio or for suspicions of lying.
Hi -
The "best contest station" should also include the ability to record an entire contest, which is much easier than building towers, running many km of cables or the million other hardware things a serious contest operator has to worry about.
CX2DK was asked for a recording after the 2015 contest, was unable to provide it, and the committee took no action.  A year passed, another contest was run, we asked for the recording for 2016 and it was again not available.  This time the action to move this entry to a checklog - not a disqualification - was taken.
I will again suggest, if you are intent on being a serious entry in a single op category for CQWW to review the rules and assure you are able to comply with them.
Scott RobbinsW4PA
CQWW committee