[CQ-Contest] Query re C31XR, 1 or 3 feeds?

Peter Dougherty (W2IRT) contesting at w2irt.net
Mon Mar 6 15:23:03 EST 2017

I've asked this several times over the years and the unequivocal answer I've
received is to keep it as a single feedline. Less maintenance, fewer chances
of anything going wrong, and also the 15m feed can sometimes be finicky
according to some. Mine is also single-fed and I have no complaints.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT