[CQ-Contest] CX2DK - NOT DQ

Peter Bowyer peter at salmark.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 01:27:23 EST 2017

It really doesn't matter what you think about what a recording may or may
not prove. It's part of the rules. You knew it was part of the rules
because of the previous year. You chose to ignore it. You have to accept
the judgement of the organisers.

No amount of whataboutery is going to change that.

Peter G4MJS