[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Mar 7 15:48:47 EST 2017

Hi All,

Only 31 days until the 2017 Georgia QSO Party.

Effective this year I'm the new contest director for the GQP. Please
checkout our newly redesigned webpage at http://www.georgiaqsoparty.org
. Also note on some of the contest calendars the email address to submit
your logs to is incorrect. Logs should be sent to gqpadmin <at> ku8e
<dot> net.

As usual we plan to have a bunch of rovers out on the highways trying to
activate all the Georgia counties. There is a rover page on the GQP
webpage. Hope to see you then.

Jeff KU8E

---