[CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Mar 8 03:25:43 EST 2017

On Tue,3/7/2017 4:13 PM, Ria Jairam wrote:
> ID frequently. I promise it won't kill your rate, and may actually help it.

YES! ID is advertising. And it ATTRACTS callers. I tune right past any
running station I can't quickly identify. Stations that don't ID after
every Q are rate killers for S&P stations. One of the keys to making
rate S&P is not stopping at a station who you can't ID, or who doesn't
hear your first call, and coming back on your next pass up (or down) the
band.

73, Jim K9YC