[CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it show?

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 9 09:57:00 EST 2017

Yes, even when unassisted there is no need to "turn the knob" to tune in stations on the second radio. There is also no need to ever tune sequentially (the first pass up or down a band Steve mentions) to identify signals manually. Sometimes I do tune with the 2nd radio knob, but with so2sdr (available since 2010) I can just click on the signal and jump there directly. Or press the ctrl+arrow keys to automatically tune the second radio to the next higher or lower signal.

TorN4OGW