[CQ-Contest] WB6D - Improved KT34XAs

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 04:05:36 EST 2017

Back in the day, KLM made the KT-34A tribander, which had four tri-band,
trapped elements, and the KT-34XA tribander which had a longer boom with
five tri-band, trapped elements and and extra monoband director for
10M.  KLM also offered a conversion kit to upgrade a KT-34A to a KT-34XA.

There was no "enhanced" version beyond the KT-34XA available from the
factory.

Dave, K8CC