[CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay will it show?

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 04:41:54 EST 2017

Joe needs to go check again.  Just about any modern transceiver that has
a sub-receiver utilizes stereo receive audio.  In my shack, my FT-1000D
and FT-1000MP xcvrs have stereo receive audio.  And most of the SO2R
setups that I've seen use stereo receive audio as well.

The latter example (SO2R) is most likely the cases the Committee is
interested in.

Dave, K8CC