[CQ-Contest] SO Categories

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Mar 12 13:43:02 EDT 2017

CQWW will take your log at any time, it is just not eligible for awards
after five days unless you get an extension. LU5DX also asked me for my WW
CW log in January. His email even stated how many QSO's I probably made in
the contest and his estimate was amazingly close. So I sent in my log per
LU5DX's request. Kudos to Martin for going though this effort to obtain as
many logs as possible.

John KK9A