[CQ-Contest] Caribbean Contest Station for rent

Stephen Bloom sbloom at acsalaska.net
Mon Mar 13 11:43:43 EDT 2017

Hi Irwin:

Not exactly the Caribbean, but ...PZ5RA has a rental station in Suriname,
that has had a number of wins.  I know he prefers groups rather than Single
Ops for the big contests.  Email him at his qrz.com address

Another thought would be KP2M  http://www.radioreef.com/Rates/

There used to be a site called DXHoliday which had a lot of these listings.
It doesn't appear to be current at this point, but it might be a good
project for this reflector to put something like that together.

73
Steve KL7SB