[CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

Martin Durham W1md at W1md.net
Mon Mar 13 16:59:44 EDT 2017

Not the issue. SO2R wouldn't be on a second frequency if it were not producing contacts.

SO2R operators have twice the spectrum use of SO1R.

THAT is the advantage. Why do multi ops exists?  To sit on a frequency calling CQ into dead air??

I've been doing multi operator contests for over 30 years.

Marty
W1MD