[CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

brian coyne g4odv at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 13:57:09 EDT 2017

>>>I am not "using more bandwidth" on the same band.

That is debatable ED and is only really true where an op returning to the first radio following a cq,call,or contact,on the second radio  cedes that first frequency when finding another stn has moved in. How many do that without starting a frequency fight? - I don't come across many.
73  Brian 5B4AIZ.