[CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs on Two or More Frequencies in the Same Band

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 22:41:38 EDT 2017

I take some issue with limiting single ops to one running band. I've
been in any number of contests where one or two bands are open and I am
working to see if a third (marginal) band is runable.  In WAE for
example, the paths to Europe are quite limited on 10 meters and
sometimes its worth it to put that signal out there on 10 meters to
attract activity.  There is no real burden on spectrum in this example...

73 Rich NN3W