[CQ-Contest] Interleaving QSO's

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 15 21:01:12 EDT 2017

I don't think the issue is interleaving qsos, or  two radios per band.....Most multis call CQ on one and sp on the other.....I don't think the issue is calling CQ on two bands at once ( interlocked of course) .....I think the issue is the same station calling CQ on two different frequencies in the same band....